Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crankshaft Nut Tool
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade crankshaft nut tool constructed from 1/4" x 1" and 1/4" flat bar stock. Incorporates a 1/2" socket welded to the short, pivoting segment. Intended to be struck by a hammer as a means of freeing stuck crank nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
- Resistors for current measurement
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!