Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crankshaft Nut Tool
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade crankshaft nut tool constructed from 1/4" x 1" and 1/4" flat bar stock. Incorporates a 1/2" socket welded to the short, pivoting segment. Intended to be struck by a hammer as a means of freeing stuck crank nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!