Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cross Slide Extended Travel
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade cross slide extension is 65mm in length, and was machined from 1 1/2" aluminum. Carriage slot milled to extend slot length. Thrust bearings replaced with 608ZZ ball bearings. Longer lead screw installed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!