Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cross Slide Extended Travel
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade cross slide extension is 65mm in length, and was machined from 1 1/2" aluminum. Carriage slot milled to extend slot length. Thrust bearings replaced with 608ZZ ball bearings. Longer lead screw installed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!