Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cross Slide Extension and Thrust Bearing Mod
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade cross slide extension allowing 20mm additional travel. Saddle is milled to accommodate extended travel. A spacer enables the assembly to be bolted to the saddle from outside. Thrust bearing and lock nut installed to remove play. Dial and handwheel bored to accept the additional components.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!