Homemade Cross Slide Extension and Thrust Bearing Mod
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade cross slide extension allowing 20mm additional travel. Saddle is milled to accommodate extended travel. A spacer enables the assembly to be bolted to the saddle from outside. Thrust bearing and lock nut installed to remove play. Dial and handwheel bored to accept the additional components.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!