Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crosscut Jig
Dubliner on finewoodworking.com
Homemade sliding crosscut jig intended to facilitate repetitive cuts in a table saw. Fashioned from mahogany.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!