Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crosscut Sled
TurbineTester on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw crosscut sled constructed from 1/2" MDF and red oak. A T-track along the fence slots enables attachment of fixtures and hold downs, while a handle aids in preventing operator contact with the blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!