Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crucible Furnace
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade crucible furnace consisting of two, refractory-lined buckets. Chamber accepts 4" crucibles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!