Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Curve Tracing Aid
mklotz on homemadetools.net
Homemade curve tracing aid fashioned from a block of wood. Intended to facilitate the process of scribing the profile of a 3D object to a 2D surface.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor 3 point Hydraulic Forklif...
- Perfect joinery GIF
- Homemade Compressor for Airbrushing
- Bench drill with cross feed, mors...
- Lathe Cutter Height Gage
- Lathe toolpost holder for Dremel ...
- High Speed spindle tool for the l...
- [Woodturning] small beads turning...
- Extended Point Live Center
- Cracker wrapping machine GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!