Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Curve Tracing Aid
mklotz on homemadetools.net
Homemade curve tracing aid fashioned from a block of wood. Intended to facilitate the process of scribing the profile of a 3D object to a 2D surface.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
- Automatic dropdown kitchen cabine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!