Homemade Curved Strops
Scott Grandstaff on wkfinetools.com
Homemade curved strops fashioned from surplus wood and leather. Intended to facilitate the process of sharpening spokeshaves.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
- Pool noodle car hail protection -...
- Machining a bangle - GIF
- When you're a fast shifter - GIF
- Table Saw Drill Holder Stand
- Restoration Old Wrench and built ...
- Bailey bridge static load testing...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!