Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Custom Nuts
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade custom nuts fabricated from round stock by means of a collet block. Stock is first hexed on a mill before being drilled, tapped, chamfered, and parted off on a lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!