Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Custom Router Table
Minion on lumberjocks.com
Homemade custom router table constructed utilizing a Rockler top in conjunction with a fence and lift from Incra. The base cabinet was fashioned from poplar. The outfeed tables are mounted on four bolts to enable ready adjustment should they warp or flex with seasonal changes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!