Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Custom Router Table
Minion on lumberjocks.com
Homemade custom router table constructed utilizing a Rockler top in conjunction with a fence and lift from Incra. The base cabinet was fashioned from poplar. The outfeed tables are mounted on four bolts to enable ready adjustment should they warp or flex with seasonal changes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!