Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cutter Grinder
wsippola on chaski.org
Homemade cutter grinder adapted from a Gorton 375 tool holder and intended to facilitate grinding end mills with eccentric relief. The wheel is set at a small angle from perpendicular to the direction of tool travel, which creates the necessary edge on the bit's helix.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!