Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cyclone Dust Extractor
Normsthename on mig-welding.co.uk
Used in conjunction with a Clarke dust extractor. Comprised of beer brewing buckets and a traffic cone. The bucket is fitted with a screw that drives the dust downward in a spiral flow. The dust falls through the funnel and accumulates in the collection bucket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!