Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cyclone Dust Extractor
Normsthename on mig-welding.co.uk
Used in conjunction with a Clarke dust extractor. Comprised of beer brewing buckets and a traffic cone. The bucket is fitted with a screw that drives the dust downward in a spiral flow. The dust falls through the funnel and accumulates in the collection bucket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!