Homemade Cyclone Dust Extractor
Normsthename on mig-welding.co.uk
Used in conjunction with a Clarke dust extractor. Comprised of beer brewing buckets and a traffic cone. The bucket is fitted with a screw that drives the dust downward in a spiral flow. The dust falls through the funnel and accumulates in the collection bucket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!