Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cylinder Gas Forge
Old Boiler on iforgeiron.com
Homemade gas forge adapted from a steel cylinder and utilizing a commercially produced burner. Termite mud serves as the refractory liner.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!