Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cylinder Wall Thickness Gauge
Vilhuer on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade cylinder wall thickness gauge consisting of two steel rods zip tied together and utilizing a short section of tubing as a pivot point. Measurements are taken with a caliper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!