Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cylinder Wall Thickness Gauge
Vilhuer on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade cylinder wall thickness gauge consisting of two steel rods zip tied together and utilizing a short section of tubing as a pivot point. Measurements are taken with a caliper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!