Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dado Jig
Dave Hylands on davehylands.com
Homemade router dado jig constructed from plywood, Delrin, and threaded rod. Slot width is adjusted via knobs.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- fuel line forming tool
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!