Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Damascus Bladed Folding Knife
PTRSAK on forum.multitool.org
Homemade folding knife featuring a Damascus blade. Blade width is 2.5 mm at the tang, with brass liners and bolsters. Scales are wood and the backspring is sourced from a Wenger multitool scissors spring.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Startrite Saw Rebuild
- Making keyways in gear blanks. i...
- Lathe Dial Indicator holder.
- How a frying pan is cast and mill...
- Home made Electro snowboard
- Tractor Pusher Blade
- Front end loader cleaving enormou...
- Chicken coop and pen
- ER 25 collet chuck with D1-4 fitt...
- Pneumatic Power Drawbar for Bridg...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!