Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DC to AC Cordless Tool Conversion
franco40 on instructables.com
Homemade modification enabling a DC cordless tool to function when connected to an AC outlet. Conversion consists of utilizing a switching power supply sourced from a surplus laptop. Cordless tool remains compatible with DC battery packs.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!