Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Decarbonizing Tool
JimmyBones on audizine.com
Homemade decarbonizing tool intended to perform a factory-recommended procedure for cleaning out carbon deposits in a VW/Audi cylinder head. Fashioned from 20-30 zip ties bundled together.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!