Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Depth Gauge
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade depth gauge constructed from oak, boxwood bushings, a brass thumbscrew, and a steel rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature generator set
- Simple direct indexer for the ver...
- 20 ton Air/Hydraulic Mini Press
- Remote (wired) start switch
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!