Homemade Depth Gauge
Vern Bunn on ttit.id.au
Homemade depth gauge constructed from a printer scale, a brass fitting, a screw, a spring, and lumber.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!