Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Depth Gauge Reader
mklotz on homemadetools.net
Homemade depth gauge reader comprised of a length of hex tubing utilized to support the DI.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- What is this tool designed for?
- South Bend 9" model 405 Lathe - R...
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- wYerBox for storing and pulling e...
- Metal Lathe Taper Attachment brac...
- Extra wide mini excavator bucket
- Quasi-involute V-block
- Adjustable Laser Cutter Platform ...
- 51 Homemade Metalworking Tools
- Cutting gear teeth GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!