Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dial Indicator Adjustable Arm Extension
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade dial indicator adjustable arm extension constructed from 6061 aluminum bar stock and 12L14 steel rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
- interesting banquette, iron bench
- The church steeple repairer
- 24-Chainsaw powered motorcycle - ...
- Mini staircases - photos
- 1950 trailer truck airplane - GIF...
- Excavator with telescopic arm - G...
- How glass sheets used to be made ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!