Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dial Indicator Attachment for Taig Lathe
Steve Fornelius on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade dial indicator attachment designed to fit the headstock arbor on a Taig lathe. Blank arbor is drilled and tapped to accept the indicator holder. Single SHCS secures the holder to the arbor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!