Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dial Indicator Holder
Martin Kennedy on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade dial indicator holder intended for an AXA tool post. Equipped with a dial indicator calibrated to read at 0.0001" increments with a total stroke of 0.050".
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!