Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Diamond Tool Holder
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade diamond tool holder intended to facilitate precision grinding of tool bits. Holder drilled and broached to yield 16 degrees of bit inclination and 30 degrees of face angle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!