Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Die Filer Machine
robert62 on homemadetools.net
Homemade die filer machine adapted from a benchtop drill press. File is held in a drill chuck to simplify tooling changes. Unit is powered by a 1/4 HP motor and incorporates a standard 4" dust collection port.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!