Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Die Filer Machine
robert62 on homemadetools.net
Homemade die filer machine adapted from a benchtop drill press. File is held in a drill chuck to simplify tooling changes. Unit is powered by a 1/4 HP motor and incorporates a standard 4" dust collection port.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!