Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Die Holder from Scrap
gnm109 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Die holder made from piece of 1-1/4 round steel. This was bored to fit the die, which is fixed in place with a set screw. Handles were made from chrome-plated tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!