Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Die Holder from Scrap
gnm109 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Die holder made from piece of 1-1/4 round steel. This was bored to fit the die, which is fixed in place with a set screw. Handles were made from chrome-plated tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!