Homemade Diesel Injector Socket
Diesel Head on peachparts.com
Homemade diesel injector socket adapted from a 1-1/16" deep impact socket and intended to facilitate the process of removing Mercedes mechanical injectors. Upper portions of the socket were relieved in order to accommodate the injector's weep ports.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!