Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Diesel Injector Socket
Diesel Head on peachparts.com
Homemade diesel injector socket adapted from a 1-1/16" deep impact socket and intended to facilitate the process of removing Mercedes mechanical injectors. Upper portions of the socket were relieved in order to accommodate the injector's weep ports.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!