Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Diesel Injector Tester
jkubica on peachparts.com
Homemade diesel injector tester constructed from a 2-ton jack, high pressure fittings, a 300 psi gauge, and a disposable paint cup. A Mercedes pre-filter is utilized to strain sediment from the fuel being tested.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!