Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Differential Case Spreader
JLC08JK on jeepforum.com
Homemade differential case spreader fabricated from 1-1/2"x1/8" square wall tubing. Spreader utilizes two 3/4" all-threads and long hanger nuts to impart the necessary force.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!