Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Digital Anemometer
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade cup anemometer incorporating a digital processing unit and display. Instrument was constructed from stainless steel soup ladle cups, a polypropylene cutting board, and a bicycle hub.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!