Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Direct Turning Rotary Table
Harold Hall on projectsinmetal.com
Homemade direct turning rotary table intended for manual rotation in the absence of a worm drive. Features a stop mechanism for repeatable accuracy, as well as 24 index holes providing 2,3,4,6,8,12, and 24 divisions.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!