Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Direct Turning Rotary Table
Harold Hall on projectsinmetal.com
Homemade direct turning rotary table intended for manual rotation in the absence of a worm drive. Features a stop mechanism for repeatable accuracy, as well as 24 index holes providing 2,3,4,6,8,12, and 24 divisions.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!