Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dirt and Brick Furnace
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade furnace constructed from bricks and insulated with packed dirt. Capable of melting 1.5 pounds of aluminum in 20 minutes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade cannon (creation)
- Installing secant piling walls - ...
- When your airplane won't fit in t...
- Stitch marker
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!