Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Disc Sander
Andy Colley on facebook.com
Homemade disc sander constructed entirely from scrap and repurposed materials. Chipboard was utilized for the abrasive disc. Intended as a means of neatening mitered joints. Also capable of squaring sawn edges.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!