Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Disc Sander
Andy Colley on facebook.com
Homemade disc sander constructed entirely from scrap and repurposed materials. Chipboard was utilized for the abrasive disc. Intended as a means of neatening mitered joints. Also capable of squaring sawn edges.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!