Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Disc Sander
mr95gst on homemadetools.net
Homemade disc sander constructed from maple, plywood, and melamine. The 10" disc is powered by a belt sander via its output shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature generator set
- Simple direct indexer for the ver...
- 20 ton Air/Hydraulic Mini Press
- Remote (wired) start switch
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!