Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Disc Sander
mr95gst on homemadetools.net
Homemade disc sander constructed from maple, plywood, and melamine. The 10" disc is powered by a belt sander via its output shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vacuum powered rotary tool.
- What is this tool designed for?
- South Bend 9" model 405 Lathe - R...
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- wYerBox for storing and pulling e...
- Metal Lathe Taper Attachment brac...
- Extra wide mini excavator bucket
- Quasi-involute V-block
- Adjustable Laser Cutter Platform ...
- 51 Homemade Metalworking Tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!