Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Disc Sander
mr95gst on homemadetools.net
Homemade disc sander constructed from maple, plywood, and melamine. The 10" disc is powered by a belt sander via its output shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!