Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Disc Sander
Tadatoshi Manabe on manabe.o.oo7.jp
Homemade disc sander featuring a tilting table. Constructed from plywood, lumber, acrylic, PVC, and aluminum. Powered by a 500w 1560 RPM motor and equipped with a 300mm diameter sanding disc.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!