Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Distributor Installation Aid
nortin on homemadetools.net
Homemade distributor installation aid adapted from a surplus distributor. Intended to facilitate rotation of an engine's oil pump to produce the proper alignment for distributor installation. Pump position can be monitored through a slot cut in the top of the shaft. Unit is capable of being spun with a drill as a means of priming the engine with oil, pre-start.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!