Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Distributor Installation Aid
nortin on homemadetools.net
Homemade distributor installation aid adapted from a surplus distributor. Intended to facilitate rotation of an engine's oil pump to produce the proper alignment for distributor installation. Pump position can be monitored through a slot cut in the top of the shaft. Unit is capable of being spun with a drill as a means of priming the engine with oil, pre-start.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!