Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dividing Head Restoration
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade dividing head restoration project involving a Japanese unit featuring a 250mm precision chuck. Entire head was stripped, cleaned, and re-greased to as-new condition.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!