Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade DML Drill Conversion
bsmith on homemadetools.net
Homemade conversion of a blacksmith's DML drill from manual actuation to powered operation. Belt- and pulley-driven by an electric motor via an automotive gearbox. Capable of drilling a 2-1/2" hole in mild steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!