Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
nonhog on homemadetools.net
Homemade dolly adapted from an inexpensive 3# dumbbell. Smoothed and polished with successive grits until acceptable for use. Capable of being mounted in a vise.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!