Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Cart
RubiConz on jk-forum.com
Homemade door cart constructed from wood and intended to support Jeep doors when not installed on the vehicle. The 29"x40" base is fitted with rubber casters for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Moving a 40-ton oak tree with exc...
- Do it yourself foundation lift
- Snow removal with Caterpillar tra...
- Homemade spot welder
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!