Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Hinge Design and Testing Tool
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade door hinge design and testing tool intended as an aid to layout and operational testing. Includes details on cutting and marking sections of heavy paper stock, and using a pin at the pivot to determine if the door will open and close properly.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
- Sink Bridge for waterstone sharpe...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!