Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Lift Jack Attachment
clhyer on forabodiesonly.com
Homemade door lift jack attachment designed to facilitate lifting and securing a car door during adjustment of its hinge bolts. Fabricated from a section of 2x4. Incorporates a dado (to provide an area in which to rest the door edge) and a short piece of electrical conduit to function as an interface with the floor jack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!