Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Lift Jack Attachment
clhyer on forabodiesonly.com
Homemade door lift jack attachment designed to facilitate lifting and securing a car door during adjustment of its hinge bolts. Fabricated from a section of 2x4. Incorporates a dado (to provide an area in which to rest the door edge) and a short piece of electrical conduit to function as an interface with the floor jack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!