Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Lift Jack Attachment
clhyer on forabodiesonly.com
Homemade door lift jack attachment designed to facilitate lifting and securing a car door during adjustment of its hinge bolts. Fabricated from a section of 2x4. Incorporates a dado (to provide an area in which to rest the door edge) and a short piece of electrical conduit to function as an interface with the floor jack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!