Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Lift Jack Attachment
clhyer on forabodiesonly.com
Homemade door lift jack attachment designed to facilitate lifting and securing a car door during adjustment of its hinge bolts. Fabricated from a section of 2x4. Incorporates a dado (to provide an area in which to rest the door edge) and a short piece of electrical conduit to function as an interface with the floor jack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!