Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Pin Removal Tool
mrm930 on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade door pin removal tool machined from stock. One end is tapped to fit a slide hammer, and the notched side is intended to be slipped over the head of the door pin. Also functions as an installation aid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!