Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Pin Removal Tool
mrm930 on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade door pin removal tool machined from stock. One end is tapped to fit a slide hammer, and the notched side is intended to be slipped over the head of the door pin. Also functions as an installation aid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!