Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Pin Removal Tool
mrm930 on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade door pin removal tool machined from stock. One end is tapped to fit a slide hammer, and the notched side is intended to be slipped over the head of the door pin. Also functions as an installation aid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!