Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Removal Fixture
slingslingbinks on chevelles.com
Homemade door removal fixture intended to enable one person to remove a car door unaided. Lifting force is provided by a repurposed camper jack. Unit is caster-mounted to enhance mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!