Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Skin Removal Tool
MP&C on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade door skin removal tool adapted from a surplus pair of Vise-grips. The lower jaw is modified to receive the edge of the door skin, and a chisel blade is welded to the top jaw. The tool can then be used to gently pry up the door skin flange without incurring additional damage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!