Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Skin Removal Tool
MP&C on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade door skin removal tool adapted from a surplus pair of Vise-grips. The lower jaw is modified to receive the edge of the door skin, and a chisel blade is welded to the top jaw. The tool can then be used to gently pry up the door skin flange without incurring additional damage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!