Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Skin Removal Tool
MP&C on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade door skin removal tool adapted from a surplus pair of Vise-grips. The lower jaw is modified to receive the edge of the door skin, and a chisel blade is welded to the top jaw. The tool can then be used to gently pry up the door skin flange without incurring additional damage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!