Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Door Skin Removal Tool
MP&C on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade door skin removal tool adapted from a surplus pair of Vise-grips. The lower jaw is modified to receive the edge of the door skin, and a chisel blade is welded to the top jaw. The tool can then be used to gently pry up the door skin flange without incurring additional damage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!