Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Double Bass Hauler
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade double bass hauler intended to facilitate the convenient transportation of a large, stringed instrument, as well as music stand and stool. The stand is secured to the stool, while the straps of the bass' soft case aid in securing it to the stand's legs.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!