Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Double Bass Hauler
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade double bass hauler intended to facilitate the convenient transportation of a large, stringed instrument, as well as music stand and stool. The stand is secured to the stool, while the straps of the bass' soft case aid in securing it to the stand's legs.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!