Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Douglas Fir Anvil Stand
Tom Allyn on iforgeiron.com
Homemade anvil stand constructed from two, 6x14 slabs of Douglas fir secured together with steel strapping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!