Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dovetail Jig
Sandor Nagyszalanczy on rockler.com
Homemade dovetail jig intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw. May be constructed from either 1/2" MDF or a high-quality plywood, such as Baltic birch. Jig also requires an adjustable miter bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!