Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dovetail Jig
Sandor Nagyszalanczy on rockler.com
Homemade dovetail jig intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw. May be constructed from either 1/2" MDF or a high-quality plywood, such as Baltic birch. Jig also requires an adjustable miter bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
- Vacuum chuck for PCB milling and ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!