Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dowel Center
Stan Warmath on tips.woodmagazine.com
Homemade dowel center constructed by pressing blind rivets at predetermined points on a stick. Intended to facilitate dowel hole transfer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!